Sponsorship Opportunities for Businesses
Gain exposure for your business, improve your digital marketing strategy, and support a New Hampshire small business owner that’s running the 2015 Boston Marathon to raise money for cancer research. 100% of your donation will go to Dana-Farber’s Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research. That means you’ll be helping the brightest, most creative scientists who are making breakthrough research discoveries that make a real difference to patients fighting cancer. It’s a win-win.
Beyond a warm, fuzzy feeling, and a tax deduction, here’s what’s in it for you:
- Expose your products and services to a new audience.
- Enhance your online marketing.
- Position your brand in your community.
To donate by credit card, please visit my personal fundraising page through Dana-Farber. To take advantage of any of the incentives below, you must contact me personally prior to, or following, your donation!
For other ways to donate, contact Karlyn Borysenko at 603-290-2545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|At the 5K Sponsorship Level, you’ll get each of the following, with a link to your website:
- Your logo on my website.
- Four thank you tweets to my 3,000 followers.
- Thank you on my Facebook page.
|At the 10K Sponsorship Level, you’ll get:
- All of the 5K Level benefits.
- Promotion on Facebook to expose your business to up to 15,000 targeted individuals.
|At the Half Marathon Sponsorship Level, you’ll get:
- All of the 5K and 10K benefits.
- A blog post written about your business on a topic of your choice with a link to your website.
|At the Marathon Sponsorship Level, you’ll get:
- All of the 5K, 10K and Half Marathon benefits.
- A one hour complimentary digital marketing consultation with a nationally known expert (me!) to drive sales for your business.
|At the Ultra Marathon Sponsorship Level, you’ll get:
- All of the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon benefits.
- Complimentary digital marketing assessment by a nationally known expert (me!) in one of the following areas: Your website, email marketing, or social media strategy.
|In lieu of a monetary donation,
- You may donate a product or service for use as a raffle incentive for donors.
- You will receive 5K level sponsorship benefits.